The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Pressurising the opposition on the edge of their box when we're the away team?! I love the way we're playing.

We look like we're on the brink of being a good team, but it's just not happening yet. That said, it's only our 4th league game under Poch. A little bit more fluency and it could be very good.

Man City USA signed Lampard and loaned him to Man City UK. Man City USA also have David Villa on their books, but he is currently on loan at Man City Australia.

Expect to see Man City Japan break in on these kinds of agreements in the future as well.

I was going to call you out on those names but then I realised I didn't know the name of our Japanese side, and Man City Japan is probably much better name anyway.

Man City USA signed Lampard and loaned him to Man City UK. Man City USA also have David Villa on their books, but he is currently on loan at Man City Australia.

Expect to see Man City Japan break in on these kinds of agreements in the future as well.

I was going to call you out on those names but then I realised I didn't know the name of our Japanese side, and Man City Japan is probably much better name anyway.

Yokohama F. Marinos. I fully expect them to follow the Aussie and US franchises and change their name to Yokohama City at some point.

It's a pretty good set-up to be honest. Increases your presence in emerging football markets and those with money to spend. I expect there might be a Man City China at some point too.