The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Give you a clue: his first name is Alan and his second name is not Pardew. :shifty:

I thought Pardew had got West Ham relegated from the Premier League before he joined us? I swear he had some experience, if not much.

Turns out he got Charlton relegated from the Premiership and got sacked from West Ham for being shit in the Premiership after finishing 9th their first season up.

Give you a clue: his first name is Alan and his second name is not Pardew. :shifty:

I thought Pardew had got West Ham relegated from the Premier League before he joined us? I swear he had some experience, if not much.

Turns out he got Charlton relegated from the Premiership and got sacked from West Ham for being shit in the Premiership after finishing 9th their first season up.

...Read my post again. :P

• Like 1

...Read my post again. :P

<_<

• Like 1

So, Jose has ripped Loftus-Cheek a new one for his display against Sydney FC. Apparently, he complained of a back injury, but Mourinho said he only seemed to have the injury when Sydney were in possession.

Good on him for remaining strict even when it's a nothing game.

Yeah, José's been praising him a tonne over the past couple of months but has now also pointed out that he needs to pull his weight as well. He only ever says these things in public as a means to motivate (e.g. criticising Hazard last season - whereas the players who actually get sidelined are never really discussed until they're already gone), so hopefully RLC takes it in the right way. Certainly it's timed well to give him something to think about over his summer break.

A month ago John Carver accused Mike Willimason of being sent of deliberately and then he helps keep a clean sheet on the last day of the season to ensure survival.

Mourinho is clearly just copying from the best coach in the Premier League!