The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Stick that boot in you beautiful Argentine bastard.

• Like 2

See I don't get the whole let's film ourselves having sex culture in football and having orgys with our team mates.

It is funny that it is his kid though, shows that being a cunt does run in the family.

• Like 1

See I don't get the whole let's film ourselves having sex culture in football and having orgys with our team mates.

It is funny that it is his kid though, shows that being a cunt does run in the family.

I remember Tom Hopper's father claiming a parking space in a public train station car park as his own by some sort of divine right, and he would berate anyone else who parked anywhere near it before he arrived. When the migrant workers would be picked up in the morning in a minibus, they would occasionally block his path to said parking space for all of about thirty seconds, prompting him to honk his horn angrily until they left, ignoring all the other free spaces he could have taken. The fact that the parking space was specifically for disabled people was just the icing on the cake.

So, yes, it certainly does run in the family.

• Like 1

I wouldn't get my wang out around my mates, let alone film it.

Well there goes the big finale to PTTS V: The Search for Cock...

• Like 1

• Admin
Patrick Vieira and Steve McClaren are among the names on Newcastle's four-man managerial shortlist with the club hopeful of making an appointment in the next fortnight. The interview process will begin this week with Vieria, manager of Manchester City's elite development squad, keen to test himself in the Premier League. His lack of top-flight managerial experience may count against him, however. Frenchman Remi Garde is understood to be another candidate. Newcastle have been without a permanent head coach since Alan Pardew joined Crystal Palace at the turn of the year. Caretaker manager John Carver, previously Pardew's assistant, is expected to be retained by the club in some capacity.

• Admin
Watford are expected to appoint Quique Flores as their new manager after talks to extend Slavisa Jokanovic’s contract broke down over his wage demands. Jokanovic was appointed as Watford’s fourth coach of the season in October, and guided the club back into the Premier League as runners-up to Bournemouth.
The Serbian’s current deal expires at the end of June, and the 46-year-old had been offered significantly improved terms of around a £1m basic salary, plus another £1m in performance-based payments.
However, Jokanovic was seeking some £2.5m in wages alone, which would not only have broken the pay structure of the Vicarage Road club, but also pushed Watford out of line with the basic earnings of other more experienced managers in the top flight.
Watford hope to be in a position to announce Flores’s appointment within the coming weeks. The 50-year-old Spaniard will bring an impressive record to England, having guided Atlético Madrid to the Europa League title in 2010 with a win over Fulham in the final, as well as coaching in Portugal at Benfica and more recently with Al Ain in the United Arab Emirates.