2014 NFL Season

Dan

Eagles scored again...seriously this is like back in the eaqrly Reid games where we didn't show up until the 1/2 half of the game

Halfway through the 1st quarter and the Eagle fans are already booing. What a classless bunch of twats. I hope they never see a Super Bowl ring.

That's horse shit. If you're playing as bad as they were in the first half, you deserve to get booed. Any good fan base would boo the huge shit they took on the field in the first half.

No. That is bullshit. No other fanbase boo's their team in the first half, of the first quarter, of the first friggin' game. There is a reason the Philadelphia fanbase is looked at as one of the worst in the league, and that crap is a prime example.

If any other fan base isn't booing terrible play, 3 turnovers and getting torched by Chad Henne and an undrafted rookie, they need to find new fans.

Halfway through the 1st quarter and the Eagle fans are already booing. What a classless bunch of twats. I hope they never see a Super Bowl ring.

That's horse shit. If you're playing as bad as they were in the first half, you deserve to get booed. Any good fan base would boo the huge shit they took on the field in the first half.

No. That is bullshit. No other fanbase boo's their team in the first half, of the first quarter, of the first friggin' game. There is a reason the Philadelphia fanbase is looked at as one of the worst in the league, and that crap is a prime example.

If any other fan base isn't booing terrible play, 3 turnovers and getting torched by Chad Henne and an undrafted rookie, they need to find new fans.

Yeah, it's every other fanbase in the league that has things wrong...

Man, I think that's ridiculous. If you have high expectations and you go into a game against arguably the worst team in the NFL, get your ass handed to your for thirty minutes, I think you have a right to boo. This isn't like the Browns, or the Vikings - this is a team that's projected by some to make it to the Super Bowl. When your expectations are that high and you are down 17-0 with FOUR turnovers, one of which I caught was in the red zone, you have ever right to boo...

And you know what they did, came out and turned it around. You can't accept mediocrity and expect to be great.

• Like 1

"You can't accept mediocrity and expect to be great."

We're talking about fans booing, stop acting like that somehow impacts anything.

Consider the source...

• Like 1

"You can't accept mediocrity and expect to be great."

We're talking about fans booing, stop acting like that somehow impacts anything.

AND IT WAS STILL IN THE FIRST SEVEN A HALF MINUTES OF THE GAME.

It's not even like it was the end of the game. If it was the end of the game, sure boo all you want, Beagle fans. But in the first half of the first quarter? That's being pathetic and entitled.

• Like 2

Man, I think that's ridiculous. If you have high expectations and you go into a game against arguably the worst team in the NFL, get your ass handed to your for thirty minutes, I think you have a right to boo. This isn't like the Browns, or the Vikings - this is a team that's projected by some to make it to the Super Bowl. When your expectations are that high and you are down 17-0 with FOUR turnovers, one of which I caught was in the red zone, you have ever right to boo...

And you know what they did, came out and turned it around. You can't accept mediocrity and expect to be great.

I'm 33. I've been an Eagles fan all my life. Those projections are incredibly hopeful. We haven't improved in any way, shape or form from last season. Our #1 receiver has been injured and is getting Rey Mysterio-like in his knee being held together by bubble gum and a prayer.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's every other fanbase in the league that has things wrong...

No, that's the thing. If it was the Packers, Bears, Seahawks, Giants, Patriots, etc., their fans would be booing too. You're dead wrong on this.

And you know what? As bad as they were booing, they're cheering twice as hard now that the team came out and is playing. That's not entitlement or being a fair weather fan, that's reacting to what your team is doing on the field.

To be fair, Eagles fans boo everything.

No we don't. No one boos at the Wing Bowl...well except the year that little Japanese woman won it...people booed her because we Philadelphians are apparently terrible and racist

• Like 3

I'm 33. I've been an Eagles fan all my life. Those projections are incredibly hopeful. We haven't improved in any way, shape or form from last season. Our #1 receiver has been injured and is getting Rey Mysterio-like in his knee being held together by bubble gum and a prayer.

I'm just a decade under you and became a fan of the Eagles after McNabb joined them (since I'm a Syracuse football fan) and stuck with them ever since. I'd like to think we have that chance, but you're right. We've got some nasty teams standing in our way if we wanna make it to the Super Bowl, we've gotta be about as perfect as possible. I'm happy to see the defense stepping up in the 2nd half along with the offensive weapons doing some damage. Matthews had that big 30 yard catch, Ertz with the TD, and Sproles doing Sproles things. Now if Shady can kick it up a notch and Foles doesn't make below average passes we should be fine.