2014 NFL Season

Dan

I just hope I don't get too fucked over by my decision to stick with Seattle's defense against the much better Green Bay offense instead of going with my inclination to start the Jets against Oakland and their 'lol, even if Derek Carr IS good, you won't be able to tell because the rest of the offense sucks'.

Hi guys.

I'm at work.

The good news is that almost nobody's at the movie theater tonight! The bad news is that it's because they're all watching the game and I can't :(

The way the team is now built, the Packers are starting to remind me of the Cowboys from a few years ago. Great offense, but questionable line and an average defense with a few stars on it. Be afraid Headcheese.

• Like 1

My email made it into Deadspin's Why Your Team Sucks: Cowboys article! Highlight of the season!

Which one?

Sounds like the Hawks were pretty dominant.

How do peeps see the weekend games going?

I'll go with the following:

Saints/Falcons

Vikings/Rams

Browns/Steelers

Jaguars/Eagles

Raiders/Jets

Bengals/Ravens

Bills/Bears

Redskins/Texans

Titans/Chiefs

Patriots/Dolphins

Panthers/Buccs

49ers/Cowboys

Colts/Broncos

Giants/Lions

Chargers/Cardinals

I have a four-way multibet going on this weekend. I was also going to jump on Seattle to cover the spread but I got distracted by having lost my wallet and didnt place the bet in time.

I have Carolina +2.5, Steelers covering -6.5, San Diego +3.5 and Chicago heads-up. I think all four teams will win outright though.

I have a four-way multibet going on this weekend. I was also going to jump on Seattle to cover the spread but I got distracted by having lost my wallet and didnt place the bet in time.

I have Carolina +2.5, Steelers covering -6.5, San Diego +3.5 and Chicago heads-up. I think all four teams will win outright though.

I've got a 5 team accy: Saints, Bears, Steelers, Eagles, and Pats.

The way the team is now built, the Packers are starting to remind me of the Cowboys from a few years ago. Great offense, but questionable line and an average defense with a few stars on it. Be afraid Headcheese.

The D has been awful since the 2011 season when we almost went undefeated. It's why I loathe Dom Capers. O-line has been fucked by injuries already. Not too excited about this year especially with Detroit and Chicago looking improved on offense. Even if they scrape enough wins to make the playoffs I feel like it'll be another first round exit courtesy of Seattle, SF, or the Saints.