2014 NFL Season

Dan

Wow, dude slept with a horse named Molly and the reason he gets punished is because he was on amphetamines? I would hope you'd have to be fucked out of your skull to do a horse.

Winner.

-

Did my draft last night, got a B- grade. Scooped Eddie Lacy, Drew Brees, Keenan Allen. Kinda scarce but got tons of depth late (Torrey Smith, Moreno, Ben Tate). Can't wait for tomorrow night! Got Percy Harvin so hoping he stays glued together this season.

Going to be in class tonight and probably won't get home until around half time, but man I'm so happy knowing there will be important football on my TV when I get home.

Throwing in my quick predictions:

AFC East: Patriots (1), Jets, Bills, Dolphins

AFC North: Ravens (4), Steelers (WC2), Bengals, Browns

AFC South: Colts (2), Texans, Titans, Jaguars

AFC West: Broncos (3), Chargers (WC1), Chiefs, Raiders

NFC East: Eagles (4), Giants, Cowboys, Washington

NFC North: Packers (3), Bears (WC2), Lions, Vikings

NFC South: Saints (2), Falcons, Panthers, Buccaneers

NFC West: Seahawks (1), 49ers (WC1), Cardinals, Rams

Super Bowl: Seahawks over Colts

I don't think I've ever called for a repeat before when doing predictions, but Seattle is scary deep and I can't see them not playing in the Super Bowl if they get the 1 seed again, so that won out over the 8 or so teams I seriously debated to win it all.

Edited by Bad News Busch

I was too young to have been up still when that game was on and in overtime, however I remember seeing that highlight the next morning on SportsCenter and losing it. Great play, and something you see too often now when guys walk around after not having been touched on a huge error by the defense.

However this was just an outstanding catch and concentration.

I'm pretty sure I was watching that live. Dennis Miller is on the broadcast so it was either 2000 or 2001 so I would have been in high school. Amazing stuff.

As for predictions:

NFC North: Green Bay

NFC East: Philadelphia

NFC South: New Orleans

NFC West: Seattle

Wild Cards: Detroit

San Francisco

AFC North: Cincinnati

AFC East: New England

AFC South: Indianapolis

AFC West: Denver

Wild Cards: Miami

Baltimore

NFC Championship: New Orleans D Seattle

AFC Championship: Denver D Indianapolis

SuperBowl: Denver D New Orleans

I bet on the Packers +12 and Over 40.5. Really liked the over (which was originally set at 47 until I teased 6 points on both odds) By no means do I think they'll win, but it's not completely out of the cards. I think it will be a one score game for sure, should be a great opener.

Looking forward to this kickoff game of the season, and more so of course Sunday's full slate of games.

Predicting a 27-21 Seahawks win.

Edited by Cole

BEAST MODE NOT HAPPY