2014 NFL Season

Dan

And shut up about that stupid Utopia show, it's going to cancelled in a month.

Ok I know you're angry but don't take it out on fine Fox programming like Utopia :(

It looks like one of the fake shows The Simpsons would use to parody their fall line-up.

Like Police Cops.

036.jpg

• Like 2

INTERCEPTION....immediately fumbled and recovered by the 49ers.

Because of course that's what happens. That play was a microcosm of the Dallas Cowboys for the last 15 years.

Jerry better pony up the cash and buy out Kevin Sumlin's contract next year.

You want another coach that doesn't believe in defense?

Yes, I'll take one that can give us a modern offense and not the same predictable slog we've been rolling out for the entirety of Garret's time here.

Also, I'm out of Survival already, thanks Bears.

• Like 1

"That gives a free set of downs to Tony Romo"

So 3 more chances to fumble or throw a pick?

Bw9SY_0IYAAKB4B.png

Can you blame them? You can't seriously say the Bills are better on paper than an offense consisting of Jeffrey, Forte, and Marshall. I hate the Bears and even I can see that. Upsets happen.

• Like 2

Bw9SY_0IYAAKB4B.png

Can you blame them? You can't seriously say the Bills are better on paper than an offense consisting of Jeffrey, Forte, and Marshall. I hate the Bears and even I can see that. Upsets happen.

I don't blame them at all, I figured the Bills would turtle by halftime and piss all over themselves.

Feels good to be proven wrong though. :P

• Like 2

I didn't expect Chicago to lose but was a little weary of taking them in my survivor over Philly and/or Pitt.

The New England upset wasn't exactly shocking either but I really didn't expect them to go down today. Miami might be a force to be reckon with barring any unforeseen injuries, etc.