2014 NFL Season

Dan

What the hell happened there? I'm at work following the game on gamecenter, and they've said that he ran a punt back for a TD, Denver challenged the "broke the plane" ruling and now the ball was back on the Indy 10? He must have not broken the plane by REALLY A LOT if he is all the way back there.

What the hell happened there? I'm at work following the game on gamecenter, and they've said that he ran a punt back for a TD, Denver challenged the "broke the plane" ruling and now the ball was back on the Indy 10? He must have not broken the plane by REALLY A LOT if he is all the way back there.

His knee was down before he took off.

• Like 2

I was in really good shape in the league I have Peyton in.....only for him to do fuck all in the second half while my opponent had Luck who outscored Peyton. Now I'm projected to lose barring the Giants shutting down Megatron or Rashad Jennings having a big game against Detroit's run D. Neither of those things will happen.

I'm in the same 4 leagues every year and will probably go 0-4 this week. <_<

The news about Clowney isn't good.

Just checked another message board where some of us post our picks for the week's games. So far, I'm 8 and 6 for the week. Have the Lions and Chargers for my Monday picks. Only 3 people picked the Dolphins over the Patriots. 4 had the Falcons over the Saints. Only 2 had the Titans over the Chiefs. I picked the losers in all 3 of those games.

I don't think they challenged at all did they? All scoring plays get reviewed.

Exactly. What they said was that Denver didn't challenge since it was a scoring play, meaning automatic review. And that if he had just gotten a really good run out of it rather than a TD, that Denver would have challenged and won.

I haven't done fantasy football since 2010. I rock at fantasy baseball (finished second last year in a league I've been playing in since 2008, and am in 4th place in it right now), but am the drizzling shits at fantasy football.

Like Maxx, I don't understand the people that can't balance 'true fandom' (for lack of a better term) with fantasy football? Fuck, I'd happily go 0-fer in fantasy if it meant the Raiders were winning.

Fantasy is fun, it's amazing to win, and I love to talk shit as much as the next guy, but winning a fantasy league wouldn't mean shit next to an Oakland Super Bowl run playoff run .500 season win against Denver.