2014 NFL Season

Dan

you know what makes it really special? think back to cold weather pop warner and trying to still get a grip on the ball with a glove. this guy was out there passing and setting records AS the glove.

So-so weekend this week for my football teams. My Sooners blew any shot they had of making the CFB when their kicker went "Full Norwood" and shanked a chipshot that would've put them ahead, but Jacksonville got their first win of the season thanks to Storm Johnson going HOSS MODE and running over everything in sight. As much as I like Bortles, this needs to be their strategy from now on, Just give the ball to Johnson and Robinson 40 times.

This week's televised games in the UK

Friday 24th October
0125: San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos (Sky Sports)

Sunday 26th October
1330: Detroit Lions at Atlanta Falcons at Wembley (Channel 4 & Sky Sports)
1700: Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals (Sky Sports)
2005: Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals (Sky Sports)

Monday 27th October
0030: Green Bay Packers at New Orleans Saints (Channel 4)

Tuesday 28th October
0030: Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys (Eurosport)

• Like 2

Oh joy, another stupid London game that will blackout Redzone on the Sunday early games.

Why would it? The London game occurs prior to all of the 'early' Sunday games.

• Like 1

Good job you posted that, I hadn't realised the Falcons/Lions game was starting that early. I'd have turned up at the end of the game >_>

Didn't realise it kicked off that early, hopefully there isn't issues with redzone this time!

Yeah, this is the one they are using to test whether those on the west coast will get up at the crack of dawn to watch a game.

Is there a huge interest in a team from Atlanta and a team from Detriot on the west coast? I can't imagine it would get huge viewers even if it was on at a normal time.

I think it is more, of the amount of people from the west coast that would normally watch the early games, what proportion tune in earlier. If/when London get a franchise, one scenario is that the KO times of their games would be at 1330/1430. I believe it works out at 0930 on the east coast and 0630 on the west?

On a related note, when do we think they'll announce the 2015 IS games? November sometime?

Jacksonville's game will be one of Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Buffalo, Miami, Atlanta, Carolina, Oakland*. Out of those, I would expect Colts and Panthers to be the ones Wembley would prefer.

*Most likely, the team that comes bottom of the AFC West

Jacksonville's game will be one of Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Buffalo, Miami, Atlanta, Carolina, Oakland*. Out of those, I would expect Colts and Panthers to be the ones Wembley would prefer.

*Most likely, the team that comes bottom of the AFC West

They won't pick the AFC West team, as they'd need to know ahead of time who definitely fills the spot (insert lol, Oakland jokes here).

One theory I read was that they'll do back to back games - so, Jags may host, say, Buffalo, then the Bills stay in London and play a game as the 'home' team the week after against someone else.

Back to back games are definitely a thing they want to do, basically trying to test out whether the pitch can withstand two weeks in a row, since if we get a London team, they're gonna have to do blocks of 2-3 home games in one go. There's no way the London Americanfootballers can be going back and forth every week from London to America..