2014 NFL Season

Dan

Ladies and gentlemen, Zach Mettenberger....

B0qJCdfIYAAKA4F.jpg

DazedConfused_612x380.jpg

• Like 1

I saw a greatest QB of all time discussion brewing around here, and people talking about Bradshaw. Even as a Steelers fan I don't really think he should be mentioned, certainly not in the top ten. I mean he obviously had an incredible record as a starter. 14-5 in the playoffs is nothing to scoff at, but those teams were ridiculously stacked. He had hall of fame talent all around him at RB and WR and that's not even mentioning their defense. I think a lot of QB's could have been plugged into his spot and won as many (If not more) Super Bowls. You needn't look further then their 1976 team when Turkey Jones dropped Bradshaw on his head and the defense basically dragged them to the AFC title game.

Personally I'd probably go with Joe Montana as the best ever. He was obviously a great QB in the regular season but he seemed to reach another level in the post-season and even later with the Chiefs he showed it wasn't just being on those great 49ers teams that brought him so much success.

To get back on topic, Mettenberger isn't getting much of a break for his first pro start. The Texans have been underachieving but they still have a very tough defense (especially if Clowney plays). Might have been better to just keep Clipboard Jesus in and used the bye week to help him get really up to speed before facing Baltimore.

• Like 1

He probably uses the same style as that other Burger QB, the dude in Pittsburgh.

Yelling "Peyton Out, Kellen In!" was only going to piss people off.

• Like 3

... Its always been called Kelly Green.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_green#Kelly_green