2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

If only I still had my text messages from then :( That trade was soundly ridiculed on the Colts' side by my two NFL-talking mates and I when it happened. I believe I was the most polite with something like "Maybe all he needs is a fresh start, but that's way too high a pick for a RB who has been *this* horrendous of late"

Well you made me doubt my memories, so I went back and checked - and no, I was right. He sucked of his late Browns career. Unless you give everyone a free pass and choose not to connect the end of one season with the beginning of the next, so he doesn't have a "last 5 games" for the Browns (for example), and only those two in that season.

If you think what he did over his last games for Cleveland was worth a first-rounder, that's your prerogative. It's not like i'm going to ridicule you based on how he played for Indi, of course. I just don't think he was worth it on either side of the trade.

Trent is done. When the Raiders cut you, you're done.

Good news for all UK fans, except maybe his family - the 49ers have cut Lawrence Okoye (at last) so we don't have to listen to Sky rattle on about how there's a Brit on the 49ers roster every bloody week.

And I was devastated when I found out about no Channel 4 coverage, or more importantly no Carlson coverage. They guy is a great analyst and a really nice guy that needs to be on TV for more than just the Super Bowl.

Believe me, as an Australian we understand. And Hayne probably will make the 53 man roster, if only because he wouldn't get through waivers