2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Over/under on Ray Rice getting a call from Sexy Rexy?

They signed Cierre Wood (whoever he is)

He's a former Notre Dame player, you fool!

Pardon the heresy on my part. :P

I'm framtically compiling a list of most photogenic starting quarterbacks to post opening day. HURRY THE FUCK UP BILLS.

gjerIHY.jpg

Dashing as fuck.

• Like 1

HeardKnacks time

Brian Cushing is an even bigger prick than he was at USC. Amazing.

You downplayed this.

Also DeAndre Hopkins is a delight.

Edited by Maxx

And several have moved around. The Cardinals, Rams, Colts, Ravens (original Cleveland Browns; the current Browns are technically an expansion team), Titans (formerly the Houston Oilers), Chiefs (originally the Dallas Texans; some people mistakenly believe the Dallas Texans were the original name of the Cowboys), Raiders, Redskins........ (Am I forgetting anyone?)

No..The Ravens are the expansion team while the Browns were just "inactive" for a few years

The plan was for the Baltimore Brown to play at Memorial Stadium until a new stadium could be built. However, the decision triggered a flurry of legal activity that ended when representatives of Cleveland and the NFL reached a settlement on February 8, 1996. It stipulated that the Browns name, colors, and history of the franchise were to remain in Cleveland, including past records and the attribution of its Pro Football Hall of Fame players. A reactivated Cleveland Browns team would then begin play in 1999, while Modell's relocated club would technically and legally be a "new franchise," and an Expansion team, the Ravens.

They briefly were selling Baltimore Browns merchandise here, I forget for how brief of a time but I recall it.  When we drafted Ogden and Lewis the team had settled on a name but hadn't figured out logo or uniforms.

Found this while posting this: http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1995-11-07/sports/1995311126_1_browns-merchandise-eastpoint-mall-shirt

A follow up: http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1996-02-10/sports/1996041024_1_browns-merchandise-baltimore-orange-and-brown

Edited by damshow

What do you expect? Its obvious that Washington was letting him play hurt, anyway. Should have been obvious to everyone that he had a brain injury when he said he was the best QB in the league.....

They were clearly hoping for the Eli Manning/Joe Flacco effect.

It was not very effective.

• Like 1

• Like 7

Exactly, its football.  Week 1 and 2 are exciting because yaaaaay football is back!  Then week 3 is the dress rehearsal game, so you have to pay attention to that one.  Then we stop caring in Week 4 and just want the real season to begin.

Why do people like preseason Football?!? It doesn't matter! Christopher and his friend are watching the Bear game like it's Week 16 or something. When I asked why they care all they could come up with was "It's Football!" 

*PLUBBY'S QUOTE IS IN MY SIG STOP IT EWB*

Wait...is Srar speaking like an....UNAMERICAN?

• Like 1