2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Does Quinn just really not like Yates or Renfree?  Neither lit the world on fire in the preseason, but surely they're both cheaper than Grossman?

What if I don't want a fucking dragon on my team?!

The Falcons' offensive coordinator is Kyle Shanahan and Grossman has been with Shanahan every season since 2008, except for 2014 with Cleveland. (Even then, he spent two weeks in training camp with the Browns). Grossman knows Shanahan's system and could step in to play without having to practice much. He's  a security blanket.

Considering two of the games were against the Ravens and Patriots (...I'm assuming they are still decent teams), should I be worried that the Saints are 0-3 in Preseason?

Doing my usual 'vague following of football to give me an excuse for a beer or two on a Sunday night'....

• Like 2

Considering two of the games were against the Ravens and Patriots (...I'm assuming they are still decent teams), should I be worried that the Saints are 0-3 in Preseason?

Doing my usual 'vague following of football to give me an excuse for a beer or two on a Sunday night'....

Pre-season means less than nothing. The only thing that should be worrying during the pre-season is starters going down with injuries.

Trent Richardson has been cut by the Raiders

Pre-season means less than nothing. The only thing that should be worrying during the pre-season is starters going down with injuries.

Main thing to take out of it is that the Brees/Cooks combo looks like it should be fairly explosive.

Trent is done. When the Raiders cut you, you're done.

Good news for all UK fans, except maybe his family - the 49ers have cut Lawrence Okoye (at last) so we don't have to listen to Sky rattle on about how there's a Brit on the 49ers roster every bloody week.

And I was devastated when I found out about no Channel 4 coverage, or more importantly no Carlson coverage. They guy is a great analyst and a really nice guy that needs to be on TV for more than just the Super Bowl.

Edited by Chris2K

I remember when the Richardson trade went down and we all wrote it off as a typical lol Cleveland fail, but there was one Browns fan on here that defended it, and we all shit on him. Dude was actually right in hindsight. :lol: 

I remember when the Richardson trade went down and we all wrote it off as a typical lol Cleveland fail, but there was one Browns fan on here that defended it, and we all shit on him. Dude was actually right in hindsight. :lol: 

We shit on the Colts :\

He was the third overall pick a year before, coming off an 11 TD season.  The Colts 1st seemed like a fair price at the time, considering it was probably going to be in the later half of the draft.