2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

And Jordy Nelson has a torn ACL.

Fuuuuuuck

Oh....no...how...terrible :P 

Luckily they don't need him to beat the Bears. Jay Cutler does the work for them. (H)

• Like 1

With the depleted nature of the 49ers roster that is not the accomplishment it once was.

• Like 1

So @Plubby & @Slogger how's the reaction to Hayne downunder? Looks like he's going to make the 49ers roster.

Contrasted. The local media is hyping the shit out of it, Projecting him to be the next NFL superstar. While the local playing community is downplaying it, Making a point of how low he is on the depth chart and that he hasn't even made the roster for him yet.

I'm in the middle. Excited to see an Aussie making waves in the NFL but I also recognize the fact that he's still got a long way to go, The current situation in San Fran helps him through. Two more games in the ball park of the first two should see him grab a roster spot.

Interested to hear Plubs' take.

I think they're much more likely to win with him than Mallet. Mallet has always come across as not all that bright. Hoyer is smart and he is vocal on the field. I can see guys getting more hyped to play for him over Ryan "Gee shucks, let's go play a football, I reckon" Mallet.

• Like 4

Gotta go with the guy rocking a 1:8 TD/INT ratio in his last 4 starts!  I hate Brady backups.  Like every other product of the Patriots system, once they leaves New England, they suck.  But we get to spend at least a season talking about how great they are or can be. 

Edited by Maxx

So @Plubby & @Slogger how's the reaction to Hayne downunder? Looks like he's going to make the 49ers roster.

Contrasted. The local media is hyping the shit out of it, Projecting him to be the next NFL superstar. While the local playing community is downplaying it, Making a point of how low he is on the depth chart and that he hasn't even made the roster for him yet.

I'm in the middle. Excited to see an Aussie making waves in the NFL but I also recognize the fact that he's still got a long way to go, The current situation in San Fran helps him through. Two more games in the ball park of the first two should see him grab a roster spot.

Interested to hear Plubs' take.

The reaction is Pandemonium. A number of journalists are frothing as they've never seen a better running back in their entire three-week-history covering the NFL.

Aside of being given two large holes, he's averaging less than 3 yards a carry. Mind you, we've seen Trent Richardson do worse with being given large holes. He seems to be a good return man, and he did make that one nice play on the other side of kickoffs, but I need to see him do a bit better as a running back or maybe catch a pass before I jump on the hype train.

Basically: He's no Kellen Moore.

• Like 2