2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Why do people like preseason Football?!? It doesn't matter! Christopher and his friend are watching the Bear game like it's Week 16 or something. When I asked why they care all they could come up with was "It's Football!" 

*PLUBBY'S QUOTE IS IN MY SIG STOP IT EWB*

Wait...is Srar speaking like an....UNAMERICAN?

Yeah, Srar, if you hate America so much, why don't you go watch some cricket or suttin'?!

• Like 1

Why do people like preseason Football?!? It doesn't matter! Christopher and his friend are watching the Bear game like it's Week 16 or something. When I asked why they care all they could come up with was "It's Football!" 

I watch the starters and treat that like a proper game. Once the backups come in I half-watch and try to look out for the guys who have been hyped up in camp but I couldn't care less about the scores in pre-season.

The Bears looked much better overall this week. Right now the weak spots on the D are looking like Kyle Fuller and maybe Jared Allen. I'll give Allen the benefit of the doubt though since he's learning a new position.

Jeremy Langford looks like he'll be Forte's replacement next season.

It's clear the Bears won't be contenders for a year or two but overall I'm liking the changes they've made this off-season. The 2015 draft class is looking good (if White comes back at 100% then it could be a great draft class) and the Bears long-term future is looking as good as I've ever known it.

Looking ahead, we still need a CB, RT, a DE (or two), and ultimately a QB. Compared to where we were last season though, that is a huge step up. 

Basically, I completely agree with that. It's one thing to protect QBs in the pocket, if you're going to intentionally run them, you can't blame anyone but yourself when they get broken in half.

Basically, I completely agree with that. It's one thing to protect QBs in the pocket, if you're going to intentionally run them, you can't blame anyone but yourself when they get broken in half.

• Like 1