The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

You know what annoys me the most about Sunderland though? They have a big stadium but the red seats are so faded; it aesthetically looks awful. Replace those fucking things.

It's the Stadium of Light. Sun-faded seats are part of the theme.

• Like 2

Absolutely disgraceful. I've seen some shit performances from Everton this season but this absolutely takes the piss. Utterly toothless and spineless, no threat going forward whatsoever for 90 minutes, and diabolical at the back. The only time Robles has saved anything has been to stop Defoe, my fantasy league striker.

Martinez should apologise and walk, preferably tomorrow but no later than next Monday. It is going to be ugly at Goodison this weekend.

20 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Increasingly getting the sense that we're not escaping this match with a clean sheet.

Exactly like that. Sigh.

RLC gets a 20 second cameo. Just...why bother?

Looked a good tackle from Kenedy. Allen then got arsey about it.

Wheyyyy Benteke. Still thought we were shit and was a bit fortunate to get a point but I'll take it. 

Asking for a miracle if we are gonna finish higher up the table seen as though the rotation players and kids will play on Sunday away to a tough Wear Brom side.  

Is it next Wednesday yet <_<

59 minutes ago, Adam said:

I struggle to believe that is a genuine quote.

You trying to tell me that the Internet lies????!!!! :crying:

• Like 1

@Part-Time Davidmarrio  I only saw the first half but that first ten minutes was pretty good. Just not enough ruthlessness. Maybe that's down to Chelsea defending well and then Liverpool trying to hard to play it into their box and then just running out of ideas and hitting too many long shots. But seemed like Liverpool should'vefound a way to score then.

It just seemed to lose steam and Eden Hazard did an Eden Hazard type thing.