The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Commentator on the US feed is destroying Spurs any time they do anything and the worst part for me is that he's pretty much right.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Commentator on the US feed is destroying Spurs any time they do anything and the worst part for me is that he's pretty much right.

On this stream, he's so fucking annoying.

We are diabolical so far, though. It's like no one actually gives a shit. Ref's strangely giving us nothing but Newcastle by far better. 

Fuck sake. 

Poch needs to give them a bollocking. This is the worst we've played all season, it's so poor

8 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

On this stream, he's so fucking annoying.

We are diabolical so far, though. It's like no one actually gives a shit. Ref's strangely giving us nothing but Newcastle by far better. 

You think your team would give a shit as the end of the season has went from title challenge to currently finishing behind Arsenal. 

16 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Jordan Ibe and Emre Can were at Pizza Hut in Birmingham yesterday. So pizza is the answer it seems. 

It worked for Leicester 

Can Spurs UnSpurs themselves? 

34 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Honestly, it's so bad. I think this game might be Mason's last for Spurs, he's been beyond useless. Eriksen is incredibly off the pace is well, but I guess everyone is. Lol Spurs.

at bare minimum one of Mason or Carroll has got to go. Mason would probably be worth more.

and christ, now one goal down with a Newcastle player sent off. It's right there on a platter.

2nd place flapped. 

One of the few positives from our game is Danny Ings is back :wub: oh and Henderson too. 

Edited by Part-Time Davidmarrio