The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

I for one was watching and saying "fuck me, we're not bad at this Division 1 lark"

I'm sure there was a survey banded about last year which mentioned City having the most local fans of the bigger Prem clubs but I can't be arsed finding it.

Linesman's ruined this game. Fuck off Spuds.

Edited by Cheeky Hughes

holy shit, I thought that was going to take too long and result in nothing. Good for Lamela, he's really deserved a goal for his performances in the last couple games.

• Like 1

Must watch MotD later. Hearing that Lamela had a stonking game.

Let him have it, it's been a while since Spuds had their moment in the sun. ;)

Well we're doing our best without billionaire takeovers and being given stadiums. 

Also, come on. It's bad enough when Arsenal fans use "Spuds" but from anyone else it just sounds silly.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster
  • Like 5

Well we're doing our best without billionaire takeovers and being given stadiums. 

Also, come on. It's bad enough when Arsenal fans use "Spuds" but from anyone else it just sounds silly.

It'll silly when billionaire takeover and that filthy filthy Arab money is the go to point for fans of other clubs, but here we are.

Edited by Cheeky Hughes

Well we're doing our best without billionaire takeovers and being given stadiums

Yeah, I hate Wet Spam too :@ Don't get me started on that again.

• Like 4

It'll silly when billionaire takeover and that filthy filthy Arab money is the go to point for fans of other clubs, but here we are.

Billionaire takeover, filthy filthy Arab money AND comedy meltdowns following a loss. Don't forget that one.

• Like 5

Does any team have chants against City that aren't "Where were you when you were shit?"

It's a bit difficult to come up with chants when your team only has five years of history and Oasis. :shifty:

• Like 8

• Admin

I don't think it's a coincidence that Lineker decides not to go to a game and that we're winning.

For real! I missed the New Year's Day mauling of Chelsea too!

Didn't watch the second half as I was having my lunch break with the missus but TOBESKANESPURSYEAHCOMEONE etc etc.