2015 NFL Season

Dan

• Admin

They could do a lot worse. Both he and Doug Marrone were expected to land somewhere last time around but ended up missing out when the music stopped.

Btw, Tom Coughlin has not ruled out coaching elsewhere...

Mike Smith has interviewed with Miami.

Marshawn Lynch is expected to start vs. Minnesota.

Our sources tell us Manziel was at a popular night club on the strip Saturday night. The QB entered wearing a blonde wig, a fake mustache, glasses, and a hoodie.

gal-killers14-jpg.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, damshow said:

And I guess this means he scheduled a post with his dog on Instagram to cover for him. What a guy.

No.  You can upload old photos and geotag them as being from anywhere on IG

Jerry Jones "willing to take risk on a young QB"

“Let’s just put it like this: We all would be aware that to bet on [Kellen] Moore for our backup quarterback has elements of risk to it,” Jones said, via Charean Williams of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “I’m not so sure that that’s any riskier than anything you would do with a decision in the future.

“On the other hand, what would enhance me taking risk is a big bigger upside. If that upside is there, that ol’ risk-reward situation, then yeah. This is as far as we’re going to go here now with this, because I don’t want to get involved in any type of tampering situation. We’d take some risk.”

Get ready for Johnny Football Freddy Foosball @Maxx!!

• Like 1