2015 NFL Season

Dan

8 minutes ago, GoGo YubaRey said:

We're not gonna win this one, I think. It's been a great season, everyone. Great times, great memories, spent with all my friends here on EWB.

"GoGo, you haven't even posted in this thread since the first game"

SHUT UP I WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME

oh

um

oh. ONWARDS TO NEXT WEEK, ALL MY FRIENDS

• Like 4

I always feel sorry for kickers when they cost the game for their side. They get so little praise when they do their job right and only intense, hate-filled criticism when they get it wrong.

That said, if said kicker misses against the Steelers I lose that sympathy. And I will heap all the praise necessary on Chris Boswell for his kick last night. Just catching up on the game and the sight of Burfict running off the field with the "game-winning interception" and then to completely fuck everything up for his team with that disgusting hit and Pacman being Pacman made me laugh so, so hard.

• Like 2

• Admin

:lol:. They have aslo signed GM Doug Whaley to multi-year extension.

Good news for the Kansas City Chiefs receiving corps: Jeremy Maclin did not tear his ACL.An MRI revealed Maclin did not incur knee damage during the Chiefs' 30-0 victory over the Texans, the team announced Sunday. Although Maclin's on-field exam appeared to indicate an ACL tear, the MRI showed it was intact. His status is day to day. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport specified that Maclin suffered a high ankle sprain, and there is a chance he will play on Saturday against the New England Patriots.

Looks like its going to be Rams/Chargers in LA.  Ugh fuck Spanos.  I know Raiders wanted to stay in Oakland, but there's no reason they shouldn't have been the AFC team, they need a new stadium the worst and Oakland wouldn't even put forward a proposal.