2015 NFL Season

Dan

And the bed has been shit.

To make it even worse, on the last two plays it look like Romo's knee was buckling.

HERE COMES KELLEN TIME

Pretty sure you can't sign guys off the practice squad mid game <_<

They'll call it Plubby's Law.

This man gets it.

• Like 1

Wow Dallas was gifted that touchdown

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

And fuck, Randy Gregory might have torn an ACL there.  Also, Cole Beasley needs to stop helping the Giants.

Edited by Maxx

Romo seemed a little hurt when he got knocked to the ground there

Edited by Lint

Holy shit

Yea, that was a hell of an end to a game.  Didn't want to see the Cowboys win it, but they earned that win at the end

I'd like to thank the Giants for calling a passing play when all logic indicated they should run it.  I am still alive in the Survival pool.

And also I present to you, Miss America.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/9/13/9321267/miss-america-contestant-says-she-knows-tom-brady-cheated-immediately

Edited by damshow
  • Like 2

That was another situation where everyone and their mother would've run it

• Like 2

or even just take the damn sack!

Actually, I will talk about the Raiders, but only because that shit that Pacman Jones pulled on Amari Cooper was fucking uncalled for. The fact that he, one, did not get ejected, and two, that they called offsetting penalties, was complete and utter bullshit. How do you get away with pulling a guy's helmet off, and then attempting to slam his head into the ground, only to end up slamming the dude's head into his own helmet?

I don't usually go in for the shit about 'the league's against Oakland', especially since Al Davis died, but if that happened to any other team, there's an ejection. If that isn't a massive fine and a suspension, then fuck Goodell.

• Like 3

Not sure I agree with the same old Cutler sentiment going round. In past years, he'd have gotten skittish and underthrown a receiver or just straight passed to a defensive player. That one was a heads up play from Matthews, I don't really see fault with Cutler at all. 

I'm a little more optimistic about this season given that performance, I was expecting somewhat of a train wreck. 

• Like 1