2015 NFL Season

Dan

Not sure I agree with the same old Cutler sentiment going round. In past years, he'd have gotten skittish and underthrown a receiver or just straight passed to a defensive player. That one was a heads up play from Matthews, I don't really see fault with Cutler at all. 

I'm a little more optimistic about this season given that performance, I was expecting somewhat of a train wreck. 

The espn guy said Cutler should have known that was going to happen. I think maybe he was just judging him based on the past

Was my first time watching opening week of the NFL. For some idiotic reason I watched the FOX preview of it, jesus christ the way they just rode Patriots' dick dry on the whole deflategate shit was infuriating.

We get it, they did a thing, FOX loves Pats, and lets all give them a good warm hearty handjob every other sentence whilst were at it.

• Like 1

Screen_Shot_2015-09-13_at_4.44.48_PM.0.p

Those starting QBs... Just staggering.

Not that a Bills fan has much room to talk for that time span but still. Jesus.

Was my first time watching opening week of the NFL. For some idiotic reason I watched the FOX preview of it, jesus christ the way they just rode Patriots' dick dry on the whole deflategate shit was infuriating.

We get it, they did a thing, FOX loves Pats, and lets all give them a good warm hearty handjob every other sentence whilst were at it.

You should watch them play on CBS, it's embarrassing how much verbal fellating goes on.

Edited by munky
Forgot to quote Dan.

Oh yeah, i'm sure everyone was right on top of that sucker trying to grind it drier than the sahara, but the moment FOX decided to air a Rob Riggle CSI spoof about the whole fucking thing I just lost a part of my sanity.

Here is to hoping they'll leave it alone now, but knowing average sports coverage they'll probably ride it as long as Patriots are competing for a title.

• Like 1

First play I watch of the Falcons season?

Ryan getting picked off in the end zone.

Then I get off the phone with my Dad to see Maxwell nearly pick off another one, sending it to 4th & 15.

#passthewhiskey

They actually look pretty good out there. Offense is moving and the defense has been bottling up a Chip Kelly offense.

• Like 2

Oh yeah, i'm sure everyone was right on top of that sucker trying to grind it drier than the sahara, but the moment FOX decided to air a Rob Riggle CSI spoof about the whole fucking thing I just lost a part of my sanity.

Here is to hoping they'll leave it alone now, but knowing average sports coverage they'll probably ride it as long as Patriots are competing for a title.

To be fair to both the Pats and FOX that was likely just Rob Riggle responsible for the sanity loss.

If DQ keeps the Falcons playing like this, Midget is going to lose his ability to be defeatist as a coping mechanism.

A wild second half appears!

Yup, same old Falcons. I feel sorry for you and my father as fans. Unbelievably frustrating to always watch them be unbeatable in the first half and then the wheels fall off.