2015 NFL Season

Dan

Bradford gets picked in the red zone and the Philly fans boo. I know I'm shocked. Keep earning that contract extension you turned down Sam!

Aaron Williams (Buffalo DB that got taken out in an ambulance) has been released from hospital with full mobility in his extremities. I'm guessing that the second part of that being mentioned is an indication that he didn't at some point.

Every play has some kind of comedy, be it any attempt the Eagles make at running, Bradford missing wide open receivers, Bradford falling over untouched, or kickers picking fights with opposition running backs.

Laughing at this game is the only thing getting me through.

Sorry Maxx :( I thought I had it bad when Cutler went out today but you clearly have it much worse. Keep the faith man!

BRANDON WEEDEN IS PLAYING QUARTERBACK GOD HAS ABANDONED US

• Like 2

Sorry Maxx :( I thought I had it bad when Cutler went out today but you clearly have it much worse. Keep the faith man!

BRANDON WEEDEN IS PLAYING QUARTERBACK GOD HAS ABANDONED US

As someone who lived through the Curtis Painter year you have my sympathy

and the comedy of errors continues