2015 NFL Season

Dan

Yes. J.Brown caught a TD for the Cardinals! Fantasy points woooo!

*Double checks*

Dafuq is Jaron Brown? 

Ah, yes. The old "not that J. Brown" error. Jaron is the lesser known, less productive wide out for the Cards.

Tonight was going to be the first Cards game I watched since early last season but I forgot it was an early kick off and have had to miss it as a result. Typical that Palmer and Fitz are dominating. In fact, if I had watched Palmer would probably have blown his knee out on the first drive.

Palmer and Fitz pulled off a great flea flicker TD

This play demonstrates everything that is wrong with football as well, the Bears coverage guy wraps a noose around Fitzgeralds neck and tries to choke him to death before he can make the catch, and that is no flag, but the defense rushes towards Carson Palmer in a threatening fashion and gets fifteen yards for it. Madness.

I think the refs didn't flag the coverage on Fitzgerald because he scored the TD anyway.

Also, I think I might be owing Dan an avatar change. Worst of all it could be that the Bears are one of the bottom two teams. :(

As someone who doesn't really follow college football. which QB should I be hoping the Bears pick?

I think the refs didn't flag the coverage on Fitzgerald because he scored the TD anyway.

Also, I think I might be owing Dan an avatar change. Worst of all it could be that the Bears are one of the bottom two teams. :(

As someone who doesn't really follow college football. which QB should I be hoping the Bears pick?

Jared Goff or Connor Cook, there's a lot of "might be good" QBs in this draft.

Couldn't have thrown for for 52 more yards so my husband could win 25K in madden coins could you Rodgers? You dick! :P 

I may have a code you can have.  Whatever the hell the gamestop pre-order bonus was, I haven't used it yet.

I watched Cal/Texas on Saturday, I really like Jared Goff and need the Cowboys to draft him.

Most people are really high on Goff.  I can't understand why mocks still have Cardale Jones going so high.  Urban Meyer QBs don't really have a great track record in the NFL for one, and second he just doesn't look that good.  He looked really good in the run up to the national championship most likely because nobody had scouted him.

But right now nobody is jumping out as a must have talent. 

Boykin would be worth a look in round 3 or 4 probably.  He can do a lot of damage with his legs and could be used well by a team needing a change-of-pace QB on the bench, or maybe switch position to RB/WR.  He's too good not to be drafted, but he doesn't scream NFL starting QB to me.

Jared Goff or Connor Cook, there's a lot of "might be good" QBs in this draft.

Just took a look at those two and a few others (Hackenberg, Jones, etc).

Goff has by far the best footwork in the pocket and doesn't look like a frat boy douche like Cook.

I'm on board the "give up for Goff" bandwagon now.

I did not realize how bad things were in Survival yesterday.   Congrats to @damshow and @munky, may your fight for the championship last the rest of the season.

*cradles his 2009 perfect season trophy and weeps*

Edited by Maxx