2015 NFL Season

Dan

I'd heard a few things, such as people suggesting the Cowboys sign Tim Tebow, or rumors that they were actually considering bringing in Jason Campbell.

Glad they traded for Cassel rather than pursue either of those options.

Now I've read online that the man, the myth, the legend himself wants a second chance with the Cowboys: Terrell Owens wants to come out of retirement.

AW, HELL NAW!!!

• Like 1

It really won't be surprising when Mike Pettine gets fired.  You're going to go back to Josh fucking McCown, you don't deserve to be a head coach.  Enjoy the 8TD, 12INT season he has for you.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 2

He's only played one drive for them. It's not like the guy went out and got them to 0-4 and they're going back to him. Not that I think he's particularly great or anything but they paid him so they kinda have to see what they have. 

Edited by livid

They have a guy who has thrown for more TDs than INTs three times in his career.  One of those was in the UFL.  Another was during that miraculous 5 game stretch in Chicago which he will never duplicate.  Please stop acting like there is any reason for a team to see what they have in Josh McCown.  They have a career backup QB who washed out of the league 7 years ago, who the Buccaneers didn't even want to keep around as a backup.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 1

They have a guy who has thrown for more TDs than INTs three times in his career.  One of those was in the UFL.  Another was during that miraculous 5 game stretch in Chicago which he will never duplicate.  Please stop acting like there is any reason for a team to see what they have in Josh McCown.  They have a career backup QB who washed out of the league 7 years ago, who the Buccaneers didn't even want to keep around as a backup.

You don't pay a guy $14 million over three years to play one drive. Bad or not, they paid him money and now they need to see if they can get a return on that investment. They likely won't but the alternative is essentially wasting $6.25 million (his guarantee) for nothing. Pretty easy decision for the guy that paid him.

Its called a sunk cost.  There will not be a return on investment if you sank $14 million on Josh McCown, no matter what.

Edited by Maxx

:o No way, DeMarco Murray got hurt!?

I hope he heals up, finds you, and you have to try and run away from him comically like he's the Indiana Jones boulder chasing you.

Oh man that's rough. I had a Lovie Smith once. Didn't end well :( 

Poor Evans won't be sent back for a full game until he's had a nap and his lolly. <_<