2015 NFL Season

Dan

Go to hell Kam Chanecelor. You could have held out until week 4, Also I saw something that said the Bears are the odds on favorite for the first pick right now :( 

Week 3 works.

Look, you're going to suffer this season as well. I'm not going to be miserable alone, I'm taking all of you with me. Eagles fans, Ravens fans, and especially Bears fans....

Not Dan and I! We're on team 'This Season We Stop Being Laughingstocks and Start Being Competitive!'.

It's a great time to be alive. 

I'm adopting the Raiders if that happens, coolest uniforms in...shit any sport honestly (other than my Lions...:shifty:).

I prefer UCLA's football jerseys with the traditional numbers, but Oakland's are classic. Detroit's are nice, though. 

If they started at the same week there's no doubt it in mind they lost the same week.

Yup, December 9, 2007.  Luke lost as the QB of the Bucs and Josh lost as the QB of the Raiders, in a season I'm sure @DMN has blocked out of his memory.

• Like 1

Totally unrelated:  I love whiskey.

I'm still recovering from last week's whisky enduced blackout. 

Time to pedanticly check scores for 3 hours till morning shift come on and I can go home.

Well, we're going to get pounded today :(

Yeah, its why I've left Yeldon on my bench, I doubt they'll be running it too much when they have to play catch up.