2015 NFL Season

Dan

Hurricane Joaquin may lead to Philly @ Washington being moved to a different time or venue, apparently.

I feel like you've really been slacking on hurricane threads.

• Like 3

Patriots are going to avoid playing a Romo-led Dallas team on the road, leaving the Broncos later on in the season as the only game where they have a legitimate shot at losing.

Denver is 3-0 but don't look that imposing. I'm not even sure if they have a real shot.

Thank you Mike Tomlin and Josh Scobee for your collective boners.  1-3 feels a lot better even if the team doesn't look any better.

Hey man we beat the Steelers, It's always a cause for celebration. 

ITS A PURPLE DAY, YES IT IS. 

• Like 1

I don't understand how that happened.  I turned it off at the 2 minute warning after Flacco got sacked on 4th down, figuring that it was over, given that the Steelers were already nearly in field goal range.

For the first time since July 2009, the NFL went a calendar month without a single arrest, according to Mike Rosenberg of Reuters, based on information from USA Today and the San Diego Union-Tribune. It's also the first time in 15 years the NFL went without an arrest for an entire month during the season, per Rosenberg.

From the Bleacher Report. Are we in the Twilight Zone? (Edit: Given the fact that my text for some reason aligns itself to the right even though I have it left adjusted, I think we are.)

Edited by Hurricane LL
  • Like 1

I spent most of the game complaining about how Dean Pees was a terrible defensive coordinator, Trestman was clueless as an offensive coordinator, and the front office was foolish to put so much faith in Kamar Aiken to be a solid number 2 and Perriman to instantly come in as a great deep threat.

I might still be right about all 3 of those things though.

I've only just watched the game and I'm trying to keep as calm as I can, but if Josh Scobee is still on the team this time on Monday I might literally explode in rage.

They gave up a draft pick to get him so I think they're going to give him a little more time.  Missing 40+ yarders in the somewhat-still-open end of Heinz Field isn't reason to give up on a guy, but he's also missed XPs and FGs on the road.  I think the fear of the unknown is going into this a little too, who else is out there that would do better?

Well we've signed Chris Boswell who's never kicked a ball in a regular season game. I appreciate it's a difficult place to kick but nobody, both in the team and watching, had any faith in him after the first four games and we saw how it affected the play calls during OT. I'm not expecting much from Boswell either to be honest, but as you say there's very little else to choose from.