2015 NFL Season

Dan

Bills commit 17 penalties en route to beating themselves. At least Charles Clay and Tyrod showed up.

Karlos Williams caught a late TD too so yay, #FantasyIsLife

Yay! My Colts won!

More like the Jags lost :P Missing 3 field goals to win the game... turds.

The way we're playing so far this year I'll take a win any way I can get it :P

Classic Browns loss....they tied the game when they were down 8 with 2 minutes to go, then SD drives right down the field, only for the kicker to miss the FG from 39 yards out as time expires....EXCEPT the Browns were offside, and the Chargers then win it on a 34 yard FG. No team can lose in unique ways on a routine basis quite like the Browns.

Edited by Mofoticon
  • Like 3

I really have no fucking clue how the Cowboys are determining which RB gets carries, there appears to be no rhyme or reason.  

More like the Jags lost :P Missing 3 field goals to win the game... turds.

The way we're playing so far this year I'll take a win any way I can get it :P

The Colts will make the playoffs again because the AFC South has some kind of fear of beating them. The Titans had them pinned down with a big lead late in the game last week and somehow managed to screw it up, the Jags then handed the Colts their only TD by committing FIVE penalties on third down on one drive including a roughing the passer on a free sack (three guys had the QB) because Chris Clemons is a fuckhead. Then proceeding to miss a bunch of field goals until the Colts eventually got into field goal range in overtime. The Colts should be 0-4 and the Jags and Titans should be 2-2/2-1 if either of those teams didn't shoot themselves in the foot over and over.

• Like 2