2015 NFL Season

Dan

I do love how the NFL really believes that the UK fans will support the designated home team. We support our own teams for our own reasons, not because they've accepted the offer to play in the UK.

EDIT: Ugh, and we are not "fascinated by the kicking game" because we play football here. 

Edited by Chris2K
  • Like 4

I wouldn't normally be one to suggest sacking coaches during the season but the Dolphins look lost under Philbin

I'd like to thank Jameis Winston for managing to be less effective than fucking Josh McCown when it comes to getting Mike Evans the ball.  Bang up job you rapist shithead.

• Like 2

In fantasy terms I'm happy I've got Devonta Freeman on my team, cause god knows noone else showed up for me this week 

Fuck Jameis, I hate that prick.  The fact that he's now negatively impacting me in fantasy just makes it worse.

Also, I kinda can't wait to see Bill O'Brien get fired, so we get yet another branch of the Belichick tree that bears no fruit.  He's the anti-Bill Walsh.  NFL has become a passing league and you roll into the season with Brian Hoyer and Ryan Mallet, genius stuff!

• Like 2