2015 NFL Season

Dan

The problem with McCown is where can Cleveland go long term with a 36 year old journeyman? A 7-9 season (and that's a generous estimate) isn't going to save Pettine, although that's probably what he's shooting for. Manziel won't develop riding pine, and you might as well see what you have there. I don't really get what their end game is.

I don't know man, Aaron Rodgers developed on the bench. (of course he learned from a hall of famer on a team that is always good....)

I doubt he learned much from Brett Farve. <_<

But the Browns are in a tricky spot and it sort of reminds me of the Dolphins when they signed Chad Pennington and he wasn't really the long term answer but it worked for about a year or two. They had Chad Henne but didn't really develop him - although there wasn't much to develop - but it left them without a suitable QB for awhile until recently.

We're so going 0-16...oh my god. They have to rebuild again.

Seriously, trade Calvin to a winner because I feel bad for the guy. Stafford needs to go, we need a bunch of turnover on our defense again, the coaching staff is atrocious save for maybe the defensive coordinator, and most of all the GM and his entire fucking Millen stinkin' staff need to pack their shit and get the fuck outta town. I don't know man, should we draft a QB next year? I don't know, get the best lineman you can find be it on the O or D. Just build from the inside out.

The problem has always been Dean Pees with the defense, and it's made even worse by the injury to Suggs and departure of McPhee.  He's terrible as a defensive coordinator and absolutely has to go.

We might as well just award New England the Lamar Hunt Trophy now, nobody in the AFC deserves to be on the same field as them.

• Like 2