2015 NFL Season

Dan

Lions got totally robbed

More like the Jags lost :P Missing 3 field goals to win the game... turds.

I know a kicker you could sign...

Billy Cundiff? :w00t:

Sigh, Buffalo just signed him.

It looks like he'll just be kicking off unless Carpenter's hurt, in which case he'll be kicking missing FGs too.

Both Andrew Luck (injury) and Matt Hasselbeck (illness) are questionable for Thursday's game with the Texans, in the unlikely event of both of them not being able to play we will see Josh Johnson starting a game on national television.

Both Andrew Luck (injury) and Matt Hasselbeck (illness) are questionable for Thursday's game with the Texans, in the unlikely event of both of them not being able to play we will see Josh Johnson starting a game on national television.

A few bad performances from Weeden means we might get the Patron Saint of the NFL Thread starting a game. Rather Josh Johnson than Kellen Moore. (Aaaand there's our quota for this page. We did quite well not mentioning him gents.)

• Like 1

• Admin

We'll still fuck it.

• Like 1

I mean that other reporter had a fair question about Blake Bortles I mean STONKING~! Draft memes! etc etc!

Was the question 'Is Blake Bortles the best QB in the state of Florida?', because I'd be tempted to agree, unless Dan Marino still lives there.

I've always liked you.

• Like 2