2015 NFL Season

Dan

The Ravens secondary is a sieve.  The play calling is a disaster, guys completely blow assignments and let receivers run wild.  Smith is really good but everyone else back there is a disgrace.

Ah well, we are just a few plays away from 3-0 so maybe we can have a miracle turn around.  Certainly the best 0-3 team in the league in quite awhile.

• Like 2

The Ravens secondary is a sieve.  The play calling is a disaster, guys completely blow assignments and let receivers run wild.  Smith is really good but everyone else back there is a disgrace.

Ah well, we are just a few plays away from 3-0 so maybe we can have a miracle turn around.  Certainly the best 0-3 team in the league in quite awhile.

If the Ravens win every single game from here on out and then go on to win the Super Bowl, one of you guys will get to pick my username from then until kickoff of the 2016 regular season.

• Like 1

OH WEIRD LOMBARDI, IT'S LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE THE BEST WR ON THE FUCKING PLANET AND USE HIM GOOD SHIT HAPPENS.

Down by a deuce? The Lions are a deuce.

Lions fans are wonderful hah. 

By the way, I want to say the fucking offensive coordinator (Joe Lombardi) needs to FUCKING STOP RUNNING IT WITH BELL. HE'S INEFFECTIVE AND NOT GOOD THIS YEAR. GIVE IT TO THE FUCKING ROOKIE THAT HAS SPEED, MOVES, AND VISION.

Edited by Puke Day
  • Like 1

Lombardi's calls were perplexing, particularly in that last drive. Did we not think that maybe we should launch it to Megatron in the endzone at least once? 

Lombardi's calls were perplexing, particularly in that last drive. Did we not think that maybe we should launch it to Megatron in the endzone at least once? 

He's fucking awful, he needs to go. When myself and other Lions fans can say "Hey, I bet we run the ball up the middle with Bell for no gain" and that's exactly what happens is a problem. We don't stretch the field with our receivers, there is no creativity with the running game (and the wrong guy getting the majority of the workload), and Stafford is constantly running for his life. His scheme fucking sucks and it's not utilizing what we have properly. He needs to be fired.

They all need to be fired honestly, Mayhew, Caldwell, Lombardi need to go. They need to rebuild this team, and get the stench of Millen out of the fucking front office. I'd say Teryl Austin can stick around as D Coordinator because he atleast has shown he can adjust his schemes (the D didn't play that bad last night despite what the points say, they did a nice job on the run) and get something out of his bums.