2015 NFL Season

Dan

Over at another board I go to, in the Sports section, we have weekly NFL picks threads. Its not a competition or anything, just people posting their picks for the winners of each week's games. And what's surprising the ever-loving hell out of me is that some people are picking the Browns over the Raiders after the announcement about Josh McCown.

To me the game could go either way with Manziel, but is likely a Raiders win with McCown. 

It's not as if Demarco Murray being hurt is going to make him less effective for the Eagles.

The NFC East is fun this year, the Giants' excruciatingly frustrating start would be crippling most years but it's still anyone's game so I'm not looking to next year just yet!

It's not as if Demarco Murray being hurt is going to make him less effective for the Eagles.

The NFC East is fun this year, the Giants' excruciatingly frustrating start would be crippling most years but it's still anyone's game so I'm not looking to next year just yet!

Oh come on...we'll never find someone to replace his 0.52YPC this season :shifty:

• Like 1

Oh come on...we'll never find someone to replace his 0.52YPC this season :shifty:

*cough* I've still yet to receive an offer. I could probably do better. :shifty:

*cough* I've still yet to receive an offer. I could probably do better. :shifty:

All you have to do is follow your blocks, find the hole and don't drop the ball... I mean...

23463423.jpg

0.jpg

Oh...riiiiiiiiight.

• Like 1

Fun stat, Kirk Cousins and RG3 now both have 23 career interceptions.  Cousins was able to accomplish it with 600 less pass attempts!

Also, bwahahah the 'Skins are awful.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 1

Sung to the tune of Washington's shitty fight song: 

"Hell with the Redskins, they really suck. But I'm a fan of the Cowboys, so i don't give a fuck!"

Seriously, though, NO ONE I know picked Washington to win. Except maybe my father, who is a Washington fan, and I didn't ask him.

• Like 1

Go to hell Kam Chanecelor. You could have held out until week 4, Also I saw something that said the Bears are the odds on favorite for the first pick right now :( 

Week 3 works.

Look, you're going to suffer this season as well. I'm not going to be miserable alone, I'm taking all of you with me. Eagles fans, Ravens fans, and especially Bears fans....

• Like 1

Go to hell Kam Chanecelor. You could have held out until week 4, Also I saw something that said the Bears are the odds on favorite for the first pick right now :( 

Week 3 works.

Look, you're going to suffer this season as well. I'm not going to be miserable alone, I'm taking all of you with me. Eagles fans, Ravens fans, and especially Bears fans....

Not Dan and I! We're on team 'This Season We Stop Being Laughingstocks and Start Being Competitive!'.

It's a great time to be alive. 

Week 3 works.

Not Dan and I! We're on team 'This Season We Stop Being Laughingstocks and Start Being Competitive!'.

It's a great time to be alive. 

I'm adopting the Raiders if that happens, coolest uniforms in...shit any sport honestly (other than my Lions...:shifty:).