2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Just now, VerbalRick said:

First year with a new GM. My analysis as a guy that knows fuck all about college football is that I like the pick. He is a good run blocker, our run game is atrocious, and well duh? He's a fucking monster of a man, I like big ten offensive lineman, and yeah.

I was sorta thinking they might go Shaq Lawson or Ryan Kelly, but it is really looking like a lot of good dline talent will be available in the second.

My brother hated the pick because pro football focus hated it. Oh and he's not such a goood pass blocker, and probably some anti-Ohio State bias. 

I was going to point out that "lol ohio state kid now plays in michigan", but I didn't want to add any negativity toward pick that I liked. :P 

11 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I was going to point out that "lol ohio state kid now plays in michigan", but I didn't want to add any negativity toward pick that I liked. :P 

Well you did graciously point out Theo Riddick, TJ Jones, and Golden Tate as well...

But like I said before, when it comes to the pros, I'm totally loyal to the Lions and would take a team of Irish and Buckeyes to win. I loath Ohio State but damn if they don't produce great fucking players.