2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

DRAFT ANALYSIS: Jared Goff is the name of probably the only player I'll see get drafted before I leave for work tonight.

I get one name, and it's Jared Goff. It doesn't even sound like a full name. It sounds like someone trailed off halfway through. I quit.

• Like 3

THL's Draft Analysis: My current Nether portal in Minecraft fucked me over with a lavafall RIGHT BY THE OPENING. Pick Eagles, damn you. Shut the fuck up commentary and let The Rodge speak. Carson Wentz, backup singer for Fall Out Boy.

I can't believe a team is drafting a kid from North Dakota who has thrown less than 700 career passes at #2 overall.  But I'm happy its the Eagles, and they paid a fortune to do it.

• Like 5

oh I still got time for one

Draft Analysis: Joey Bosa will be driven to succeed, because if he does then people won't immediately mistake his last name for "Bofa" anymore. Please don't tell him the Bofa joke. He's heard the Bofa joke.

• Like 1

Thank God.

Not that I don't like Elliott but the idea of the Bears taking a RB in the 1st round with all the help they need on defense was causing me sleepless nights.

Keep sliding Buckner...

Edited by Jake O. Rhodes

Well...I feel like we'll regret not taking Ramsey, but only if another team plays him at safety, which I guess we weren't looking to play him at.   That's a high pick for a running back, but there is no better situation for an RB to land in.  He's a great kid and a hard worker, so hopefully this works out.

And Dallas drafts the guy that bitched and moaned about his coaching staff each (all three) time he lost in college. High character that one.

I predict that Paxton Lynch is going to slide quite a bit tonight. Hopefully he's gone before Denver though. That boy ain't gonna make it as a pro.