Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

4 minutes ago, Colly said:

I've been shielded from it for a season, but Dele Alli is such a bellend. I'd like to see him square up to Lascelles for no reason when he doesn't have a ref to protect him. 

I like him being a snide cunt tbf. He's more entertaining than unlikeable, unlike some similar players.

5 minutes ago, Colly said:

I've been shielded from it for a season, but Dele Alli is such a bellend. I'd like to see him square up to Lascelles for no reason when he doesn't have a ref to protect him. 

I dunno, haven't you seen those BT ads? He does MMA and shit now.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Colly said:

He's not that type of player though etc etc. 

Also there's the Shelvey we all know and love. He's the most hot and cold player I can recall having watched play for us, he'll do something that makes you think "he's got something here" then do something a few minutes later to make you think "yeh he's the most gormless player ever" 

to be fair to Jonjo Shelvey, all of this soccer was cutting into the time he could be spending menacing hapless spelunkers in an underground cave system somewhere. Something had to be done.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

Christian Erikson is my fave Premier League player, he is just so, so good.

He'd make a cracking signing for Barca :shifty: 

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, Gazz said:

What an absolute tit.

Was it as stupid as I imagine it to be? Man's a liability and worse has utterly vindicated Alli being a tosser since it actually ended up productive. Looking forward to how Moreno gets on in the meantime, Jonjo might have a battle getting back in. 

26 minutes ago, Colly said:

Was it as stupid as I imagine it to be? Man's a liability and worse has utterly vindicated Alli being a tosser since it actually ended up productive. Looking forward to how Moreno gets on in the meantime, Jonjo might have a battle getting back in. 

Yep, intentionally stands on Alli's ankle whilst the ref is five yards away and looking directly at him.