Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Less than even money?

Aye.

1 minute ago, MDK said:

OooOooh, betting account Mr Fancy Pants. I went to the bookies like a pleb. 

Mate, the bus doesn't run here on a Sunday to get me to the bookies.

• Like 1

Just now, Baddar said:

I have an account with Paddy Power and do my golf bets on there. Still always prefer to walk to William Hill to put acca/both teams to score bets on though! 

I prefer to go into the bookies because I'm less likely to spend as much money as I would online.

1 minute ago, 9 to 5 said:

Mate, the bus doesn't run here on a Sunday to get me to the bookies.

I just cycle to my local bookies.

Used to go to the bookies alot in my last job's lunchtime. Put a quid or two on the dogs with a couple of other guys from work, they put on alot more and I am sure one of them didn't know what his bets could or couldn't win. >_>

12 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

I am sure one of them didn't know what his bets could or couldn't win. >_>

That is why I don't bet on the dogs. Apart from my dog. I bet he is the best dog in the living room.

We look so much better than Liverpool away. Look much more organised at the back (despite the guy behind me constantly yelling at players being "out of position"). 

Arguably we should be 1-0 up. Looked like it came back at Lacazette quite quickly but still a fantastic chance. 

Hopefully Alexis will make an appearence soon for Iwobi.

3 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

We look so much better than Liverpool away. Look much more organised at the back (despite the guy behind me constantly yelling at players being "out of position"). 

Arguably we should be 1-0 up. Looked like it came back at Lacazette quite quickly but still a fantastic chance. 

Hopefully Alexis will make an appearence soon for Iwobi.

Monreal nearly scored a blinder for you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal all get a point. Now watch us lose to Everton! 

:lol:

Lukaku is going to score a double hattrick against us in this form. 5 at the back is useless when you're incapable of defending.