Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

15 minutes ago, MadJack said:

This is the same Graeme Souness who earlier this summer claimed United didn't 'have any superstars', and was criticising Fellaini last season as well. Joke of a pundit.

His face at HT where he moaned about LVG for throwing Rashford into such a big game against Arsenal was a picture, following his two attempts, two goals in that half. 

• Like 1

• Admin
5 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

I think they need to embrace journalists as pundits rather then just focus on ex players. 

The European football show on BT had some great insight and discussion until they decided to fuck it off. 

I think the problem you get is you're gonna get more of a social media reaction of people saying something controversial or daft then someone with actual serious intelligent discussion. People will talk about say Robbie Savage saying something really stupid more than they would about an articulate thought by someone else. 

Wait why did they get rid of that? It was brilliant. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

I can't remember the reason but they tried to justify it by saying they would still be hosting the European score show during champions league games. 

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Probably because it did 10% of the viewership of the Saturday afternoon banterbus.

I've never known a team to play their third choice centre back as much as we do. 

The usual "have all the ball and chances and concede to one of their first chances" has happened. Urgh. 

Good day results wise for United. Ok, City smashed Watford and I still expect the fucks to win the title, but dropped points for Liverpool and Spurs, and guaranteed dropped points for Chelsea and/or Arsenal tomorrow. Still need to do our bit against Everton though!