Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

31 minutes ago, Adam said:

If I was making a Best XI of Premier League players who are the best ever in the league, I'd not put a single current player in it.

Certainly no defenders. If you're putting a holding midfielder in though I genuinely can't see much better than Kante. Obviously needs to keep doing it to be talked about alongside Keane and Makelele but his last two seasons were exceptional.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41643718

Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

Premier League club Newcastle United have been put up for sale by owner Mike Ashley.

The Magpies have been relegated twice from the English top flight during Ashley's 10-year reign.

After winning promotion last season, Rafael Benitez's side are ninth in the Premier League after eight matches.

"Newcastle United requires a clear direction and a path to a bright and successful future," a club statement said.

Ashley, 53, has been a divisive figure at St James' Park since taking over in 2007, with some supporters regularly protesting about the way the businessman has run the club.

Wonder if you get a free mug with it?

Anyway. Quick whip round?

2 hours ago, MDK said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41643718

Wonder if you get a free mug with it?

Anyway. Quick whip round?

Do we get a giant plastic bag with it as well or??

46 minutes ago, Nerf said:

DMSCWO8W0AEX3Db.jpg:large

Tactical genius!

Now-now, we can't all save our poor away results for the lower half of the table like Liverpool do.

(If we did, the lower half of the table would win enough points to be in the top half and then PARADOX)

• Like 2

Things like that are silly anyway. It's like Klopp now - isn't his record similar or worse than what Rodgers had? Yet the majority of Liverpool fans would say they're in a better position now than before.

We're 2nd in the league, can't really complain. It would be nice to start getting some results against the top teams, but for now it's nice to be beating the Southampton's and West Ham's.

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

Things like that are silly anyway. It's like Klopp now - isn't his record similar or worse than what Rodgers had?

Yes, he has a record *slightly* worse than Rodgers' first two seasons, which means he's keeping pace with a team that nearly won the league. I really don't know why people keep using that as an insult.