Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

That's how Jose does it, and it works. Unfortunately.

To be fair, good defending is going out of the game so in a sense it's refreshing to see some solid back line play. But yeah, not one for the neutral.

I don't know about good...solid yes but we are out of form and got in behind quite easily at times. 

If United play like this against a team more clinical than us with their final touch/shot/ball they are going to get battered. 

2 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I don't know about good...solid yes but we are out of form and got in behind quite easily at times. 

If United play like this against a team more clinical than us with their final touch/shot/ball they are going to get battered. 

City vs United could be tasty

Chelsea have fucked up the Last Man Standing I'm apart of in work. 

First week the loss to Burnley and now during the third game this loss to Palace. FFS

TBH if we'd taken a step back and thought about it...the idea that a team that was losing every game, and had not yet scored a league goal, would suddenly beat the reigning champions seems like exactly the kind of thing that has to happen.

16 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

TBH if we'd taken a step back and thought about it...the idea that a team that was losing every game, and had not yet scored a league goal, would suddenly beat the reigning champions seems like exactly the kind of thing that has to happen.

dave.png

You're welcome.

3 minutes ago, MadJack said:

It makes me think I'm watching one of the likeable Chelsea sides, before all the success and money.:shifty:

It makes me think I am watching a cocktail made with blue curacao