Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

I know that goal was really lucky but fuck me it's the simplest run ever between the two defenders. Deserved to concede just for the sheer fucking stupidity of Lovren and Matip. 

No pen for the grapples on Matip there no? <_<

Liverpool need a destroyer like a Matic or a Kante who can just sit infront of the centre backs and protect them.

I was genuinely curious as to which rule of Wijnaldum would apply today, rule 1) he's good at St James Park or 2) he's shit away from home. I was pleasantly surprised. 

Also, how does Klopp not realise Moreno is utter rubbish? He even got away with about half a dozen foul throws. 

1 hour ago, MadJack said:

Liverpool need to buy some centre backs in January. Badly missing the likes of Hyypia etc.

Hyypia left Liverpool 8 years ago, and the hilarious thing is I'm struggling to think of centre backs who Liverpool have had since that time who could even come close to measuring up to Hyypia, or Carragher.

• Like 2

Morata out. Aguero out. Lukaku about to get injured. Harry Kane falling into a bottomless pit. Coutinho suffering from gigantism from drinking too much nerve tonic!  

It's Arsenal's year! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Morata out. Aguero out. Lukaku about to get injured. Harry Kane falling into a bottomless pit. Coutinho suffering from gigantism from drinking too much nerve tonic!  

It's Arsenal's year! 

And Jesus gets dropped for refusing to trim his sideburns!

• Haha 1