Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

13 hours ago, Gazz said:

This is the base version of my team's away kit.

As you can imagine, 8 year old boys are thrilled at the prospect of wearing neon pink.

Hot%20Sale%20Nike%20Park%20V%20Ls%20Foot

Funny how times change, boys loved neon pink in the 80's!

On 05/10/2017 at 07:05, Colly said:

Our year in the Championship has made us grateful of Premier League refs. When a team of four can't properly apply the laws of penalty encroachment it's gone wrong. 

Oh God yeah, Premier League refs aren't perfect, but The Championship is just terrible.

Because international football breaks always means the first team being fucked over by an injury. Mane is out for possibly 6 weeks <_<

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

We are all fine but will probably draw at home anyway. 

I was gonna make a joke about "Oh, I thought Bournemouth are away today?" but then I checked and saw who they are playing 

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

We are all fine but will probably draw at home anyway. 

I was gonna make a joke about "Oh, I thought Bournemouth are away today?" but then I checked and saw who they are playing 

Thought this was a really good article given that it was Mental Health Awareness day earlier on in the week

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/11/chris-kirkland-depression-interview 

• Like 1