2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

Just now, Lineker said:

If neither the Steelers or the Jags take Jackson then surely New England take him at #31. Unless someone trades up from the top of the second round (Giants?)

New England take Rudolph at #31 and Giants get Jackson in the second, I'm beginning to think. 

3 minutes ago, Jake O. Rhodes said:

There's still a little hope that Harold Landry drops enough for the Bears to trade up and get him.

Seahawks like collecting mid-round picks, right?

That'd be huge. Assuming he doesn't go to Atlanta or Seattle.

Just now, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Baltimore has traded back twice and still probably got the guy they wanted. Nice work.

For real. They could've taken Ridley earlier in the round with the original pick, but instead they get another third and fourth and Ridley. That's hustlin'. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Los Ingobernables De VP said:

Ya know, definitely don't hate the Ragnow pick. Wasn't my first choice but we can't do shit without an oline, so one, protect the QB, can't run without an oline. Everything I'm reading about Ragnow sounds great actually. 

It's probably unfair of me, but I tend to clump the fans that hate offensive line picks with the same type of wrestling fans who claim that John Cena sux. They're fans, but they don't really know what they're talking about. :lol: 

• Like 2