2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

1 minute ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Jackson needs to go somewhere today :( 

I'd like to see that too, but I kind of like the scenario where New England once again passes on a quarterback, and the Giants draft Rudolph in the second, and we can take him Jackson with our second rounder. 

hey, trading down and then selecting someone that made everyone go "wait, what? Really?" worked when we drafted Germain Ifedi!

... hold on, one sec, getting a memo from my Twitter feed every time the Seahawks played last year

Correction: it did not work.

• Haha 1

I bet both teams are targeting Landry. Only "first day" pass rusher left and they both could use one. 

1 minute ago, GoGOceanea said:

hey, trading down and then selecting someone that made everyone go "wait, what? Really?" worked when we drafted Germain Ifedi!

... hold on, one sec, getting a memo from my Twitter feed every time the Seahawks played last year

Correction: it did not work.

I read that as German E-fed and assumed it involved EWR and Matzat. Yes it's late and I'm ready for bed. :shifty: 

• Haha 1

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I bet both teams are targeting Landry. Only "first day" pass rusher left and they both could use one. 

I read that as German E-fed and assumed it involved EWR and Matzat. Yes it's late and I'm ready for bed. :shifty: 

I've been awake for almost 24 hours :/