2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

holy fuck, Leighton Vander Esch is an amazing name. That's the name of the first round. How did he end up playing football and not, like, being the heir apparent to an evil corporation?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, GoGOceanea said:

holy fuck, Leighton Vander Esch is an amazing name. That's the name of the first round. How did he end up playing football and not, like, being the heir apparent to an evil corporation?

If he does well, Jerry Jones can see to it that he does both.

And I hate to say it, but that's a good trade for Oakland. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GoGOceanea said:

wait okay they interviewed him and I get it now, that dude is an escapee from the Jack Swagger cloning farm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GoGOceanea said:

Another good shady corporate social climber name? Billy Price. This draft class bodes ill, whole lot of Pete Campbells in here.

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

@Meacon Why is the best player in the draft Sony Michel still available?!? :huh:

Running back depth is deep in this draft. Take all the positions that will dry up quickly. I fully expect him to get drafted early 2nd round at the latest though. 

Damn it. Now I'm hopeful we get him at #40 but I don't know if he lasts that long. He'd come in and be our #1 running back on Day One since we cut CJ Anderson. Thanks, Srar. Now I'm wishful. 

Ya know, definitely don't hate the Ragnow pick. Wasn't my first choice but we can't do shit without an oline, so one, protect the QB, can't run without an oline. Everything I'm reading about Ragnow sounds great actually. 

Only concern, are we gonna beef up the dline?