Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

1 hour ago, Adam said:

What does "woof" mean?

It's kind of just a replacement for "rough". I don't know if it's used for that reason because it's a similar dog noise (ruff/woof) or whether it's just a coincidence. I've also heard 'oof' used as well. 

1 hour ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

It's kind of just a replacement for "rough". I don't know if it's used for that reason because it's a similar dog noise (ruff/woof) or whether it's just a coincidence. I've also heard 'oof' used as well. 

anigif_enhanced-17058-1402331938-1.gif

NICE BEARD BRIDESMAID GIVES ME SOMETHING TO HOLD ON TO

"Okay guys, our away form in the league has been pretty poor - 4 losses in 5. We lost right before the international break too...so it's absolutely vital that we have the right mentality and get ourselves back on track here.

"Kante and Hazard on the bench then. Cool? Cool."

Interesting game. Cardiff deserve to be drawing at the half way point.

Chelsea have lost the ability to get anything on target

Chelolsea

20 hours ago, Adam said:

I hate you all :P

I clearly meant 'woof' in the context of how DanishmadePunk used it. Seen it a few times recently and I just don't get it.

Here it is from Urban Dictionary: 

A word used to describe supreme ugliness, used in place of something like, "Gross!" or "Eww..." or any other childish word.

Which is what i was aiming at 🤣

• Thanks 1

Warnock is gonna drop someone. 

The officials have absolutely shat the bed in the last 10 mins. Never should have stood that goal and Rudiger should have been off

Just now, Baddar said:

But that one I do agree with yeah. Think Kepa was getting to the ball first anyway.

Yeah, the player basically went down as Kepa went to play the ball. Couldn't be a red card. The offside thing was harsh though.