Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

The most damning indictment of Spurs is that 3 months ago United were thirteen points behind them, and now they're level. I think at some point a conversation needs to be had about their progress. Either the players or the manager just aren't as good as they're purported to be. I'm not sure which it is.

Yeah, 1 point from 15 is unacceptable. 

We've been pretty unlucky with injuries, but everyone has probably?

But with our injuries, it totally underlines the lack of squad depth - we were firing earlier in the season because Lucas and Lamela were stepping up to take the pressure off our front 4, it felt like we had a squad. But then neither of those two stepped up while Son, Kane or Alli were out in the last few months. My biggest issue is our full backs are pretty poor, Trippier is shocking, and yet we haven't fixed a problem that was so apparent last season. Not signing anyone hasn't helped.

Poch is great - he's still working miracles in my opinion. I do wish he'd occasionally drop Eriksen though, last few weeks looks like he's head is elsewhere.

Eh, pretty horrible few weeks, hopefully we smash Palace on Wednesday and the boost of being in the stadium does what's needed. 

And we're gonna win the CL, obvs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nerf said:

The most damning indictment of Spurs is that 3 months ago United were thirteen points behind them, and now they're level. I think at some point a conversation needs to be had about their progress. Either the players or the manager just aren't as good as they're purported to be. I'm not sure which it is.

Their form is undoubtedly poor over the last few games, and they've simply lost too many matches to sustain the comfortable top 4 spot they were in, but Man Utd have gone on a remarkable winning run since Solskjaer came in. What is it, 1 defeat in 13 now? Mostly wins in that run too, so I think it's slightly unfair to say that's the marker for Spurs. But I'm not disagreeing with you, they shouldn't be as ensconced in this 4-way battle as they now find themselves.