Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

22 minutes ago, MDK said:

He got given a baby for his hat trick

Kid should be banned for invading the pitch. Absolute disgrace

• Admin
3 hours ago, MexicoJack said:

Taking a look at Spurs recent business, I don't really have any faith that the Kane money wouldn't be pissed away - for every Davinson Sanchez there's a Janssen or Nkoudou. Plus if Kane goes why do the likes of Alli or Tobes or Vertonghen have any reason to stay?

The worst thing that happened in the past couple of years was Levy pissing off Paul Mitchell to the point where he resigned. Him and Poch together were amazing.

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Selling him would be the most ridiculous thing. 

He is the beating heart of the team. He's Tottenham through and through. It's amazing having a player come through the academy be this good. If anything, this season, he feels like he's turning into a more complete player, he's getting more assists, he drops deeper to dictate play and turn playmaker (like he does for England). And he's one of those players that lifts the team around him when he's in it. 

I'd very prefer if we didn't rush him back from injury so often. I wish he wouldn't be thrown straight back into the first team when he comes back (like we did with him against Burnley). But he's a great professional, great role model and one of our own.

If we sold him, other players would want out. We'd also probably blow all the cash on some shit players. 

1BCC7292-2FCF-493C-8C11-B61A1D035E4C.jpeg

:shifty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Good ball by City but poor marking by Van Aanholt and I thought the keeper should have done better there

Salah just absolutely THUNDERCUNTED IT to make it 2-0

Hendo with a brilliant drink cutback for Mane just a few minutes earlier

Looking at the fixtures Liverpool have to be favourite. All of the teams they player are either shite and/or have nothing to play for.

City will have to win all 5 to take it IMO. I think they'll drop at least 2 points between the Man United and Spurs games