Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

I'd love to know how anyone managed to get through primary school and not know what world war two was. I'm now however quite keen to watch more Palace games just to confirm he regularly appears to give himself a toothbrush 'tache and hold his arm out straight when communicating at all times. Would have thought people would've spotted it before then. It's almost up there with Costa's excuse, only this time somehow the panel agreed with him.

1 hour ago, lanky316 said:

I'd love to know how anyone managed to get through primary school and not know what world war two was. I'm now however quite keen to watch more Palace games just to confirm he regularly appears to give himself a toothbrush 'tache and hold his arm out straight when communicating at all times. Would have thought people would've spotted it before then. It's almost up there with Costa's excuse, only this time somehow the panel agreed with him.

Odd.

I actually believe Hennessey, but only with the caveat that it means he must be incredibly ignorant with regards the Nazis and the Holocaust. It does alarm me how little attention people pay to very important history of our world.

• Like 1