Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

What a mental game. Arsenal were absolutely shocking defensively and went 2 down, yet missed two golden chances themselves, and have now pulled it back to 2-2 with Chelsea looking shaky at the back.

Also, the BT guys were questioning Kepa for that first goal but it wasn't a mistake by him by any means. He almost saved it.

Just now, Baddar said:

What a mental game. Arsenal were absolutely shocking defensively and went 2 down, yet missed two golden chances themselves, and have now pulled it back to 2-2 with Chelsea looking shaky at the back.

Also, the BT guys were questioning Kepa for that first goal but it wasn't a mistake by him by any means. He almost saved it.

With the cost, his youth, and relative hype I expect a lot of unfair questioning and criticism of Kepa.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

With the cost, his youth, and relative hype I expect a lot of unfair questioning and criticism of Kepa.

And that's what it is. It's a case of "it was alright, but you don't pay £71m for alright!".

In other words, idiot pundits will continue to ignore the unnatural inflation of the market and also ignore that he's a very young keeper learning at the top level as he goes.

9 minutes ago, MDK said:

Who is this bloke in the Chelsea dugout that looks like he was pulled from the crowd?

Sarri

Alonso restores the lead...and immediately Arsenal win a freekick to put into the box. Why does this make me nervous?

(Oh yeah, because we've been utterly incapable of dealing with crosses today)